Morecambe – Deployer, Operations Centre
To control the day to day running of the Company twenty-four hours a day seven days a week utilising Roadside Technicians, Drivers and the Company vehicles to the best of their ability.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career where every day is different this may be the job for you.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Report to the Company premises as required by the schedule of work issued by the Operations Manager or their delegates.
- Complete appropriate daily logs, worksheets and other records, (daily) as required.
- Answering phones, deploying jobs and update customers/suppliers.
- Comply with Company/Clients procedures to meet(s) Service Level Agreement’s (SLA’s).
- Report to the Manager any and all faults or other physical defects affecting the overall
- Report to the Manager any and all events that may affect their status as a Controller.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be associated with their position, are within their capabilities and competence and are normally carried out in the course of the Company’s business.
Key Skills Required:
- Proficiency in using the varying computer systems as required.
- Good customer care.
- Ability to be organised.
- Reliable, dependable and loyal.
- Good interpersonal skill – works well with others, motivates and encourages.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Salary based on experience negotiable.
We offer full on the job training, full uniform supplied to include PPE.
Job Type: Full-time