Ripon Depot – Tyre Fitter
To provide Quality Assured customer service in tyre fitting, tyre repairs and wheel alignment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with Company Standards.
- Advise customer of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- Remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Contribute to Good Housekeeping routines
- Place goods and materials into storage and participate in stock routines as directed.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures
- Effect roadside repairs as and when necessary
- Provide workshop backup to get customers back on the road in the shortest time possible
- Assist with the loading and off-loading of customer vehicles as necessary
- Complete drivers’ worksheets and other records daily as required
- Must be able to fit truck, car and van tyres
- Plant and Agri. experience an advantage
- NVQ qualifications in motor vehicle mechanics an advantage
- Full clean licence essential
- To be reliable
- High personal standards
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.20-£10.80 per hour
We are a well established family business keen on nurturing people new to the trade, and enhancing the skills of others, by offering them genuine training opportunities and a ‘job for life’ goal.
Please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org