One Recovery Driver – with a Class One – for a four on four off shift
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Report to the Company premises as required by the schedule of work issued by the Manager or their delegates.
- Carry out daily maintenance and safety checks on vehicles and on-board equipment or such other checks as may be required by statute, or as instructed.
- Complete drivers’ worksheets and other records, daily as required.
- Drive the Company’s recovery vehicles as specified by the Operations Manager, giving due courtesy to other road users and complying at all times with the current statutory vehicle and road traffic regulations.
- Assist with loading and off-loading their vehicle as necessary, signing for loads where applicable.
- Assist with the loading and off-loading of vehicle at the Company’s premises
- Return vehicles in a clean and road-ready condition, fuelled and with any defects recorded.
- Report to the Operations Manager any and all faults or other physical defects affecting the operation of any vehicle
- Report to the Operations Manager any and all events that may affect their status as a driver
- Carry out such other duties as may be reasonably associated with their position, are within their capabilities and competence and are normally carried out in the course of the Company’s business.
- To be reliable
- Well presented
- Of good character and stable personality
- High personal standards
We are a well established family business keen on nurturing people new to the trade, and enhancing the skills of others, by offering them genuine training opportunities and a ‘job for life’ goal.
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com