Morecambe – Class 1 & Class 2 Drivers
Macadams are a well-established family business with over 50 years in the breakdown industry, we operate a large mixed fleet and are currently looking for Class 1 & 2 drivers, previous industry knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a Company who pride themselves on helping and supporting all major breakdown organisations and their customers in the movement of broken down and accident damaged vehicles.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career where every day is different this may be the job for you.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Full time, permanent working hours on day and night shifts
- A competitive basic salary based on capabilities and experience discussed at interview level
- Staff discount and incentives including life insurance, bonuses, pension and SSP
Am I right for the job?
You will have at least a Class 2 driving license & up to date CPC
You’ll be confident in dealing with our customers, building new relationships and developing existing ones. Ensure work is completed in a safe and professional manner. Our roadside staff are passionate about what they do, we want like-minded people to join our team with the same mind set and ambition.
- To be reliable
- Have good communication skills
- High personal standards
- Variable shift patterns to get the right work life balance
We offer full on the job training, full uniform supplied to include PPE.
Job Type: Full-time