Experienced HGV Mechanic/Technician
Location: Colne, Lancashire
Hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be fully competent in the service and repair of Heavy Goods Vehicles to the highest of standards.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults using a range of different diagnostic equipment and systems.
- You will have a positive “can do” attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- All job cards and service sheets are completed on time.
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Attend roadside breakdowns for our own fleet or customers vehicles if the need dictates.
- Previous experience working as an HGV Mechanic/Technician.
- Experience of hydraulic systems preferred.
- Experience of diagnostic equipment preferred.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Current UK Class 1 Driving Licence.
We are a well established family business keen on nurturing people new to the trade, and enhancing the skills of others, by offering them genuine training opportunities and a ‘job for life’ goal.
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com