Colne Depot Vacancy – Experienced HGV Technician
Role: Experienced HGV Technician
Location: Colne, Lancashire
Salary: TBD on Experience and Capabilities
Hours: 45 hour week – 8am to 5pm
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You will be fully competent in the service and repair of Heavy Goods Vehicles to the highest of standards.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- You will have a positive “can do” attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered.
- All job cards and service sheets are completed on time.
- Be able to liaise with both your colleagues but also customers
- Attending roadside breakdowns for our own fleet or customers vehicles if the need dictates.
- Experience of hydraulic systems is essential.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Current UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Class 1 preferred but not essential.
We are a well established family business keen on nurturing people new to the trade, and enhancing the skills of others, by offering them genuine training opportunities and a ‘job for life’ goal.
Please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org